There appears to be a brand new attention-grabbing addition to the product line of Bitmain’s Bitcoin ASIC miners, although apparently at the moment solely accessible on their Chinese website and never on the English model. The Antminer S9 Hydro is a water cooled miner that supposedly delivers 18 THS hashrate for mining Bitcoin with 1728 Watts of energy utilization. Even although it’s simply 4 THS greater than the air cooled Antmoner S9 miners, the water cooling improve provides different benefits apart from decrease working temperatures resembling improved effectivity, decrease working temperatures and decrease noise ranges. The new gadget is at the moment listed at 7450 Yuan which roughly interprets to about $1100 USD for the entire package that features the miner, the water cooling and the ability provide.
Specifications of the Antminer S9 Hydro:
– Hashrate: 18.0 THS SHA256 ± 5%
– Power Usage: 1728w ± 10%
– Power Efficiency: 96J / THS + 10%
– Noise Level: 45dBA @ 25°C (max: 58 dBA, min: 26 dBA)
– Complete package: S9 Hydro, HEX water cooling package, Antminer APW5 Power Supply
An attention-grabbing chance is if you happen to go for a bigger customized water-cooling resolution too use a number of miners related with your individual water loop for bigger scale miners. While that is most positively an attention-grabbing product and one thing new that folks had been ready for some time from Bitmain, with the present market scenario we doubt that preliminary gross sales will probably be that massive, although once more giant mining operations may be extra excited about these new gadgets.
Other Similar Publications:
- In: Mining Hardware
- Tags: Antminer S9 Hydro, Antminer S9 Hydro ASIC, Antminer S9 Hydro ASIC miner, Antminer S9 Hydro miner, asic miner, bitcoin asic, Bitmain, Bitmain Antminer S9 Hydro, Bitmain Antminer S9 Hydro ASIC, Bitmain Antminer S9 Hydro ASIC miner, Bitmain Antminer S9 Hydro miner, Bitmain ASIC, Bitmain water-cooled miner, S9 Hydro, water cooled ASIC, water cooled Bitcoin ASIC, water cooled miner, water-cooled ASIC miner